This modern 3,897 +/- sq ft home offers the convenience of today's living along with a layout
that makes sense for an easy lifestyle. Maple floors and soaring ceilings create
an airy, open feeling. With a formal entrance offering hand blown sconces, and
formal living room and formal dining room with recessed lighting, there's plenty
of room for both casual or sophisticated entertaining. Bedrooms all on one
level. Great quiet, cul-de-sac location. Easy commute!
The open kitchen/family room boasts
expansive center island, double ovens, gas Fisher Paykol range and tons of
cabinet space. Built-in desk perfect for mail or homework center. Comes complete
with bar and bar stools.
Offering 5bd/3.5ba, all bedrooms on same
level. Master suite boasts private deck with hot tub, spacious walk-in closet
and luxurious jacuzzi tub. Comes equipped with flat panel bathroom
Outdoor space includes newly re-done
"sport court" with basketball hoop, playhouse and room for imagination! Plenty
of deck space off main house to enjoy the sun and the views. Great end of the cul-de-sac location
offers quiet street with low traffic. Close to Ring Mountain Preserve and local
hiking, biking etc trails.
Life in Tiburon offers access to fantastic
public Reed school district and a simple San Francisco commute via 101S or the
local Tiburon ferry. Easy access to Marin County Day or the Corte Madera
Montessori as well. Charming downtown Tiburon includes shops, restaurants, movie
theater, library, yacht clubs, tennis & swim clubs.
A Large Spacious Beautiful Home
- gourmet kitchen with a large granite island
- maple floors and soaring ceilings creating an airy, open feeling
- multi-level house with a unique floor plan that delights the eye
- large windows and passageways with views from every room
- three fireplaces
- central vacuum, sprinkler system, and plenty of storage space.
- multiple decks extending off the breakfast room, living room, & M bedroom
- located on cul de-sac with the backyard adjoining Ring Mountain Preserve
- outdoor spa
- sport court with spa and basketball court,
- play house
- Easy access to Hwy 101 via Tiburon Blvd or Paradise Dr
- 15 minute Ferry Ride to SF
- Reed School District
- Bike/walking path bayside
- Tiburon – with shops, restaurant, movie theatre, library, yacht clubs, tennis & swim clubs
Non-smokers only. Tenant-occupied; pls do not disturb. Pls expect a $37.50 application processing fee per adult. Available approx May for move-in. One year lease minimum; longer available. Pet possibly considered for well-qualified applicants. Contact Christopher Barrow to schedule; 415-637-8934.